Hey there, I’m Becky
The girl behind Two Wheeled Wanderer. I’m a mountain bike coach, world traveler, coffee snob, and animal lover.
As you might have gathered, I love bikes – particularly full-suspension ones, but a simple beach cruiser can be just as fun. I also love to travel and together, these two passions are the perfect match to explore the world!
It’s my hope that these posts and pages will help fuel your two-wheeled adventures wherever they take you.
Fun Facts About Me
Off the bike I’m
cooking or blogging
rest day activity
word games & puzzles
santa cruz bronson
Where I’ve Been
Below is a map of all the countries I’ve traveled to. I used to travel for work (on ships, see below) so many of these places were during that decade of my life. I still love to travel and I’m excited to add to this map, but my focus now is exploring the world on two wheels 🙂
All Time Favorite Trips
Trip Report: Mountain Biking in Oaxaca with Oaxaca Bike Expeditions
Favorite Mountain Biking Gear
Get weekly Tww updates in your inbox
Where this all began
I started Two Wheeled Wanderer in 2019 after my dad and I took a mountain biking trip to Squamish, BC.
I couldn’t find any good beta on what best trails to ride or how to link them up. After doing a ton of research to put together routes and rides (some of them awesome, some not so much…) I started this blog to help others make the most of their biking adventures.
I hope you find it helpful!
In a former life
I like to think that I’ve lived a pretty interesting life. Before Two Wheeled Wanderer I:
- Spent 6 months as an exchange student in New Zealand during high school
- Was the starting lacrosse goalie as a freshman in college
- Spent a full year abroad in East Africa during my junior year in college
- Bought a one-way ticket to Hawaii after graduating from college
- Worked for 10+ years on a fleet of National Geographic Cruise ships
- Did a month-long yoga teacher training in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui
- Got my Master’s Degree in Nutrition (which I don’t really use other than to write nutrition-related posts)
- Did a three-month housesit in England and still housesit around the world when I can
- Worked as a Backroads trip leader for a season
- Traveled to 30+ something countries!
Want to know even more?
Read my years in review